Unwrap Your Sexy Gift – Sylvie Van Der Vaart









Sylvie van der Vaart wants to gets us in the holiday mood, expect that she succeeds in getting our minds in some other sexier places, when she shows up so disclosed. The lingerie she wears is so festive and it there would be a Christmas party with underwear as a dress code, Sylvie van der Vaart would definitely be the most elegant presence.

And the hottest, of course. For Christmas, I don’t want gifts. Sylvie van der Vaart surrounds herself in fancy boxes, because she’s the real thing. So, if Santa hears me, I want him to know that I expect Sylvie van der Vaart under my Christmas tree, dressed exactly like in these photos where she promotes the Hunkemoller Christmas Collection.

With my only Christmas wish being said, I go back to my drooling. Gorgeous legs and one mind blowing cleavage – oh, what a dream! Sylvie van der Vaart, don’t be late for me!